Are you interested in taking part of the IEEE uOttawa Student Branch?
Nominations for the new 2017-2018 executive positions have opened and will end on March 15th at 23:59. Elections will take place on March 30th from 9:00 – 19:00! To apply, you must send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details attached:
- Full name, student number, program and year of study
- Paragraph on why you are interested in joining IEEE (Min. 500 words)
- Full resume
Any incomplete applications will not be considered for the election.
Applications are open for the following positions:
- Chair (One year experience on the IEEE student association required)
- Vice Chair (One year experience on the IEEE student association required)
- VP Academic
- VP Communications
- VP External
- VP Internal
- VP Social
- McNaughton Center Director
- WIE Chair
- WIE Vice-Chair
- Photonics Chair (Grad Students Only)
- Photonics Vice-Chair (Grad Students Only)
For more details on each position, please see our constitution.